- Updates from Post-Launch Life March 6, 2021
- Addendum to Launch Academy October 14, 2016
- Launch Academy – Weeks 8 to Done May 19, 2016
- Launch Academy, Week Seven: Team Projects April 13, 2016
- Project Management for a Launch Academy Team Project April 4, 2016
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Week five was, in a word, brutal. It was the toughest stuff to date, for me – wrapping our heads around Rails in the space of a couple days. Along with that, though, I’m feeling more and more comprehension, curiosity, … Continue reading
Week four is done! I took this video yesterday, on Monday of week five.
Week three, done! And boy, do I look tired in this video. I’m actually that tired.
Week two is in the bag. I spent most of that week sick, which made things extremely challenging – but I’m more and more excited about the possibilities of the things I’m learning.